Disposable Face Mask 50 Pack
The Pure Face Masks Disposable Face Mask is comfortable while you breathe. Blocks 80% of bacteria, viruses, dust, chemicals, particles, pollen and smoke.
- Medical grade mask – with wire nose support – High BFE and PFE filtration.
- Material: Soft three layer design for excellent breathability and extra comfort.
- Size: Elastic straps for different face shapes and sizes.
- Shipping: Free Shipping.
- Handling time: Ship within 48 hours.
Whether you are traveling, or simply trying to protect yourself or your family from a common cold, a protective face mask is an ideal preventative measure. It’s widely known that wearing a protective mask is a smart choice against contracting airborne bacteria. It’s easy to wear as the stretch cords wrap around your ears – prevents pollutants and other contaminants from entering.
The construction is lightweight, so you won’t even notice you’re wearing it.
This respirator provides a minimum 80% efficiency against non-oil particulate aerosols. Replace the Respirator when breathing becomes uncomfortable or you can smell or taste contaminant or you experience nose or throat irritation.
For up to date information on COVID-19, please click HERE
1. This mask must NOT be used by people with beards or other facial hair which interferes with the face-to-respirator seal.
2. Do not use in areas where the type of concentration of contaminant is unknown.
3. Do not use in atmospheres containing isocyanates, disocyantes, fumigants, or asbestos containing dusts and mists.
4. Not for use in abrasive blasting applications.
5. It is the responsibility of the user to assure safe and proper use of this mask.
6. Leave the area immediately and return to fresh air if breathing becomes difficult, dizziness or other distress occurs, or you can smell or taste the contaminant.
7. Although this respirator reduces the exposure to certain contaminants, it DOES NOT completely eliminate your exposure or risk. Misuse of this product or failure to follow the above warnings may result in sickness. For proper use, consult a qualified safety professional or the manufacturer.