N95 Frontier Mask
Our N95 Frontier Mask offers protection from Bacteria, Viruses, Polluting Gases, Pollen, Allergens and more.
Convex Style Maintenance Free
NIOSH 42CFR84 Approved Product
N95-Particulate Filter (95% filter efficiency level) effective against particulate aerosols free of oil, time use restrictions may apply.
Cautions and Limitations
Not for use use in atmospheres containing less than 19.5% oxygen.
Not for use in atmospheres immediately dangerous to life or health.
Do not exceed maximum use concentrations established by regulatory standards.
Failure to properly use and maintain this product could result in injury or death.
All approved respirators shall be selected, fitted, used and maintained in accordance with MSHA, OSHA, and other applicable regulations.
Never substitute, modify. add, or omit parts. Use only exact replacement parts in the configuration as specified by the manufacturer.
Refer to Users instructions, and/or maintenance manuals for information on use and maintenance of these respirators.
NIOSH does not evaluate respirators for use as surgical masks.
- Failure to follow all instructions and limitations concerning the use of the respirator and/or failure to wear the respirator for the whole duration of exposure to contaminants can seriously reduce the performance characteristics of the respirator and lead to illness, injury or death.
- Before occupational use, the wearer must be trained by the employer in the correct use of the respirator in accordance with applicable safety and health standards.
- OSHA standards including 29CFR1910.134(e) (5) and CSA standard Z 94.4-93 require that the wearer be fit-tested.
- Discard the respirator and replace with a new one if: Excessive clogging of the respirator causes breathing difficulty or the respirator becomes damaged. Discard the respirator and replace with a new one after each use.
Do NOT use the respirator or enter or stay in a contaminated area under the following circumstances:
- If you smell a contaminant
- for protection against gases or vapors.
- Contaminants of their concentration are unknown or immediately dangerous to life or health.
- Concentration of contaminants exceed maximum use concentration in applicable OSHA standards or applicable government regulations or 10 times the PEL (Permissible Exposure Limit), whichever is lower.
- For sandblasting, paint-spray operations, asbestos.
Do NOT modify or misuse the respirator.
Do NOT use the respirator with beard or other facial hairs that interferes with direct contact between the face and the edge of the respirator, or any other conditions that may prevent a good face-seal.
“N’ series respirators should be replaced when the wearer senses and increase in breathing resistance due to the filters collecting particulate matter. Replace mask frequently.
“N” Series filters: Effective against particulate aerosols free of oil.
Do NOT use
For Protection against hazardous concentration of gases or vapour
For sand-blasting, paint-spray operations, asbestos.